Here you will find important information and documents needed for attending a virtual court session.
Please fully read all of the information before attempting to join the Virtual Court Meeting below.
There are multiple ways of joining a virtual court session, each with different requirements.
- PC/Mac Laptop or desktop – will require a browser which will run Zoom Meeting as needed. A microphone and video camera are required.
- Smart Phone – install the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and allow access to your camera and microphone.
- Call in – You can dial into the proceeding and appear by phone. Dialing *9 during the conference call will raise your hand if you are called on for attendance. *6 will unmute you to be heard when called on.
Keys to a successful Zoom Virtual Court Appearance:
- Set up in a closed room with no noise or other people.
- Connect to the meeting using your real first and last name on the display. You may not be admitted without a proper name on the calendar.
- Be sure to allow any connections to audio or video by Zoom.
- If you are not successful with video, be prepared to call in to the phone number listed with the Zoom meeting information. This number is listed below. It will change from meeting to meeting.
- If you show up 30 minutes early, someone will be available to test prior to your appearance.
Court documents you may need:
- Virtual Court Registration Form – ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVEN’T BEEN ASSIGNED A COURT SESSION YET
- Plea Form
- Complaint Form
- Public Defender Application Form
PLEASE NOTE – If you have questions or concerns for an upcoming scheduled court matter, please call 732-657-8121 ext 3400 and leave a message. A court employee will respond with the information you need to appear.
As per AOC rules, audio and video recording of the proceedings are strictly prohibited. If you would like a copy of the proceeding, you can fill out a judiciary request form which can be found at New Jersey Courts Online.
COURT PROCEEDINGS FOR
May 25th, 2022
Manchester Court 9:30 AM
If you arrive after court has started, you must click here to watch the opening statement before joining the virtual courtroom.
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking below – YOU MUST HAVE YOUR REAL FIRST AND LAST NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR SUMMONS FOR YOUR ZOOM DESCRIPTION OR YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED!
Meeting ID: 972 0193 9834
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,97201939834# US (New York)
+13017158592,,97201939834# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 972 0193 9834
What to do after your court appearance
If you were given fines in Municipal court and would like to pay over the phone , please call 732-657-8121 ext 3400. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We will be placing your fines on a time payment and sending out your paperwork by mail. Please leave your name, number and complete address on the voicemail and someone will return your call.