State Roads (i.e., State Highway 70 and 37 and any jughandle on these roads):

Got to their website and fill out an ON-LINE form at

Or Call the State Road Dept.# (609) 588-6212


County Roads:


Contact Ocean County Road Department at (732) 929-2133


Township Roads:

Contact Manchester TWP Public Works Department at (732) 657-8121 ext. 3300